Bow thruster overhauling "Schottel STT 170 TLK"
During drydocking period of vessel our service engineer went on board for the following works:
- Opened up thruster and inspect and cleaned all parts and looked ok
- Changed out all seals and liners
- Checked all bearings and they are in good condition
- Checked axial clearance input and output shaft
- Checked backlash and gear tooth pattern
After changing out all seals, start boxing up bow thruster and prepared to bring back to the ship to be installed back into the tunnel. Together with shipyard the bow thruster installed in position and commissioned in good working condition.
"We move you forward"